Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Hump Day!!


Having a slow week as the last days of school dddddddrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaggggggg on. I can't wait for the kids to be out of school!! Baylee had a math project due on Wednesday that she told us about on Tuesday night, she had to invent a game. Personally I think it's just busy work...but oh well... Her game is called The Name Game and while I think it's a pretty neat game I doubt you'll be able to find it at a store near you anytime soon.







Harper wanted to work on a project too:

Cooper made something for dad:


Thanks to the best site ever...Pinterest...I've found some pretty neat recipes. Tonight we had squid, it was a big hit with the kids, not so much with me and Adam....





I'm finding so many neat ideas I've finally been inspired to cook...even if it is only hotdogs and spaghetti