Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My new obsession.....

PINTEREST!!!! I shudder to think of the hours I've spent on that site since discovering it 2 weeks ago!!! It's truly addicting and the reason why I've not done much of anything. With the discovery of pinterest.com also comes the discovery of actually looking at other peoples blogs....and let me tell you, there are a lot of blogs out there. Pinterest really plays to my type A, it lets me organize lists, and keeps all my online ideas neat, tidy, and all in one place.

Other than that.... last week was great and this weekend is equally as awesome!  Baylee had a big report to do for school, Baylee and Cooper both had field day, and Harper finished up daycare. She will be spending the next year with daddy at home until she is ready to start pre-k.  I can't wait for the big kids to be out of school for the summer. They can stay up late with dad and all sleep in in the morning. I had to go to Naples with my boss for the night, had a big presentation to give on Wednesday, and I did great, if I do say so myself. It was a pretty productive trip, I enjoyed getting to know my CFO better and felt like I really bonded with her.

Trying to do as little as possible this long weekend! We are in supper saver mode for our vacations this summer, we want to be able to really enjoy them and spoil the kids (well, spoil them more than usual). I realized that with the 2 trips I will be on vacation for 24 days! Awesome, don't think I've ever been out of work that long unless there was a new baby attached to it :)