Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Busy Week...

This is the first full week of summer vacation and boy have we been busy! Adam and the kids have been doing a lot of house cleaning and rearranging. We've decided we're not gonna move this year, we're going to stay put for another year or two and wait and see where if anywhere my job takes us. Sooo.... this means we're gonna spend a lot more time into fixing this house exactly how we want it. One of the biggest changes we are making is that Baylee and Harper are going to share a room. Baylee liked having a room to herself but hated (and I really hated) being downstairs away from everyone. So Cooper is moving into the smaller bedroom upstairs and Harper and Baylee are taking over Coopers bigger room. I'm going to turn the downstairs bedroom into a craft room/office! Since all of the kids are going to be upstairs that means the gameroom/playroom is going to get more use so Adam has been busy getting it organized and set up for the kids. Of course the kids are inpatient (don't know who they get that from) and want everything done right now.

I've got a million projects going on at work right now, but I'm trying not to freak out! I'm feeling super supported by my CFO and CEO and all my employee's are just excellent so I'm trying to just take a deep breath and know that I WILL get it all done! I'm sure our two upcoming vacations are doing nothing to add to my anxiety in getting everything done....

Speaking of vacations....West Palm Beach in 3 days, we'll be staying there for 5 days then when we get back we have 8 more sleeps then our 16 day VA/Smoky Mountain vacation!!! Can't wait!!!