Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Friday, Friday....

What a fun little tune... Another work and school week has come and gone. Luckily for me things at work just keep getting better and better... I've hired two awesome employees and they sure are making life a lot easier! The kids had a good week at school. Baylee went to get her molds made for her braces...can't wait for her to get those, my little drama queen will surely be a handful then. Harper had a rough week at school, she had to go in timeout and was not very happy about it, it's hard growing up and having to follow rules but my sweet Peanut will get the hang of it. Today they had tropical birds visit the school but she was really scared of them. Cooper had a pretty good week, tomorrow is flag football and will be his last game of the season unless they win. I think it is super cute when he calls his little sister Harps instead of Harper or Peanut like everyone else, it's sweet that he has his on special nickname for her.

Flag football and cheerleading uniform fittings tomorrow... family game night tomorrow night!!