Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finally!

Finally work is starting to get back to normal... my new employee's are doing great and I have even more starting soon, this means soon I won't have to do the work of 5 people by myself!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!

Adam has turned into a coupon clipping maniac! He's been saving about $120 every time he goes to Publix and only spending a few bucks!! Oh well, he enjoys it, it gives him something to do and we can use the saved money on fun stuff :)

Tomorrow's hump day and I think this week is going by rather quickly. The kids have church tomorrow night, wrestling for Cooper on Thursday, art show for Baylee on Thursday, football practice on Friday night, flag football game on Saturday morning, and UCF fights for mom and dad on Saturday night...wow...I'm tired just thinking about it all