Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF

This crazy week is over and I know the next few weeks are going to be even worse...at work that is. I'm kinda looking forward to it, I like being really busy. This week flew by pretty much uneventful. Cooper did try wrestling for the first time at Harmony, that didn't go too well but he wants to try again. Baylee survived the FCATS and thinks she did pretty good...I'm sure she did great!! Harper had a book fair at preschool, she had fun picking out books for herself and Baylee and Cooper.

Tonight Cooper had football practice and afterwords Adam is taking him and Baylee to a Relay for Life event. Harper and I are just hanging out, coloring and playing with Little People. Cooper has a flag football game in the morning then we're just going to spend the rest of the day doing nothing...