Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Champ!

Love our Cooper's new puppy Champ! He's the sweetest little guy ever! We're having lots of fun getting into a new puppy routine. He's so much fun, I think he's good for Adam too, keeps him company during the day.

This past Saturday we had Christmas edition of Minute To Win It family game night. That was lots of fun. Tomorrow is Baylee's violin recital, she looks so grown up playing the violin and sounds pretty good to. Champ LOVES to sit and watch her play. Saturday is the Winter Festival here at Harmony. The kids are looking forward to playing in the snow. Saturday night we're taking Grandpa and Grandma out for dinner at Joe's Crab Shack and may play some putt putt after dinner....just another relaxing weekend in our house!


Cooper and Champ sleeping together. They curl up together every night!



Champ laying on his back looking all cute

Harper and Champ sleeping on my bed while Cooper plays on the computer


Baylee had to pick someone to read a book about and do a report and presentation. Who does she choose? Barbara Bush of course. I mean who else would a normal 10 year old pick? Haha, LOVE my Baylee! Of course she did a great job, found out tons of stuff and got a 100 A+!!!


I didn't chew up your flip flops or chew on the Christmas tree.....I swear it wasn't me!