Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Sunday, April 1, 2012

First Wrestling Tournament and Night Out At Disney's Board Walk

On March 3 Cooper had his first wrestling tournament. He didn't do to well but it was his first ever meet and it was a state one so we were super proud of him for just getting out there. Even though he didn't win any medals....this time....he still had fun!

After that we went to Disney's Boardwalk for dinner and ate at the ESPN Cafe. I always enjoy going out there, it has such a different feel than Downtown Disney.

Cooper and his friend Georgie....a wrestling phenom 



Baylee and Harper




Even the bathroom stalls have tv's


 Cooper's Micky shaped plate







I also wanted to add in some pictures of the first swim of the year, that was on February 19th. We have had an awesome warm winter down here.





I love this one of Harper laying out in the sun playing on her Leappad! Look how long her legs look....she gets that from her momma!