Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ok so I obviously suck at this....

I I must update this weekly...I must. So since summer a lot has happened.


Baylee is doing awesome in high school. She had a great volleyball season, and did some AAU flag football tournaments, which meant some great weekends traveling to Tampa. She's doing weight lifting now and helping manage the wrestling team. Club volleyball starts any second....



Cooper (and coach Adam) had a great football season. Made it all the way to regionals. He's loving middle school and wrestling season started last night.



Harper had a great cheer season but is glad it's over. She made the honor roll the first nine weeks and is doing great in 3rd grade!


In other news our house will be finished in mid January and we're planning a Christmas trip to Gatlinburg.