Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Mini Vacation Day 1

Of course we had to squeeze in a quick trip to VA! Adam suggested we take an alternate route this time. So far it's been pretty enjoyable despite my fears that it would turn into a National Lampoons Vacation sequel!

We came up through the middle of FL & through Atlanta. The kids really enjoyed the skyscrapers in downtown. We ate at The Varsity...the food was just ok but the experience was great!

It's so nice to be out of the Florida heat. We stopped at a rest area in SC that had a huge steep hill, Cooper begged & begged to run up & roll down it, so we let him...totally made his day! It's funny how you forget about being able to things like that once you're out of Florida! Another thing we enjoyed was tonight being able to roll down the windows & stick our hands out.

We stopped for the night at a hotel right next to the Biltmore in Ashville. I can't wait for the kids to see that tomorrow. Not sure if we're doing the tour or not.

My sweet boy last night, I hate boarding him while we're gone