Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween, Wrestling and Bonfires....

I cannot believe it's already the 10th of November! In 12 more days my baby will be 5! So much has happened in the last 5 years it almost seems like a lifetime. We're staying busy with school, luckily work hasn't been too busy for me....which I'm taking full advantage of and taking some time off to recharge a bit.

The kids had a nice Halloween. The Ferralls came over to go trick or treating with us....well with Harper and Cooper. Baylee is too cool for us so she went with her friends. I stayed home and handed out candy, I gave it all away by 8! Luckily the kids got back about the time I ran out so they went through their candy and handed out what they didn't want. I made them come in at 9 but there were still lots of people still out in Harmony walking around!

Last weekend was Cooper's first wrestling tournament of the year. There wasn't really anyone in his weight class (?), level (?) so he wrestled up (?).....I don't really get the whole wrestling thing yet but he did good and came in 3rd place!

Last night we went to a bonfire! I'd forgotten how much fun they are, I also had forgotten that somewhere along the way I've gotten old....I remembered that this morning....ugh! Oh well, good times with family and friends are worth it.

We've got a busy 6 weeks coming up, Thanksgiving, Harper's Birthday, Cooper's birthday and Christmas. Hoping we can just find time to relax and enjoy each other!

Cooper asks every year to be something scary for Halloween, this year he got to!

Cooper, Harper, Levi, Garrett....just missing too cool Baylee who was with Bella and Gina

My bubby got straight A's so he and daddy got to celebrate with the Shorthorn Round Up and Ice Cream! So flippin proud of him!

"Warming Up" before the wrestling tournament 

Cooper standing on Coach Eddie

Poor Coach Eddie

What a great guy Coach Eddie is to spend his Saturday morning getting beat up by these little guys!

See that 24? That's Cooper's highest score yet!

Baylee as a pirate for Halloween

Love my Peanut!

Getting ready to go to the bonfire! Cannot believe how grown up and tall she's getting!


Look at my two models!


So pretty!


Levi at the bonfire, the last 5 seconds of audio pretty much sums it up!