Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Thursday, July 12, 2012

ANOTHER mini Vacation

After we got back from West Palm we spent 3 very relaxing days home before heading out again to VA.   We were lucky enough to be able to get back up there for the family reunion. We enjoyed several days there, even though it was really hot! We got hike for a little bit on the Appalachian Trail....well Adam and I walked very slowly up a mountain and the kids ran up, so I guess evens out to a hike! It sure was pretty up there and I'm glad we got to do it. The lightening bugs were also out this time so the kids got to catch those, that's always fun! Saturday we went to the family reunion where it was HOT...too HOT, but still had a good time visiting with family. We got back Sunday and I had to go back to work on Monday, which was nice to get back to a normal routine. Only one more work day left this week....thank goodness, this has been the LONGEST week I've had in ages!!! 



 Look what was in Uncle John's yard!

Baylee ready to do some hiking 

ready for a short hike

Not really sure where we are, the GPS on the phone said Balsam Mountain

you can't tell from this picture but we were really high up

Cooper on a rock

Storm rolling in

not much of a view

this is the normal view from there

looking for lightening bugs

of course we have to have a picture with Duckies

Baylee trying to catch a lightening bug

Gabby, Aubry, Harper and Baylee....20 yrs from now I want them to recreate this picture

with their cousins