Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Trip to St. Petersburg...FL not Russia

Adam was helping out with the church's youth group for TNT, they went to St Petersburg to compete in sporting events and me and the kids tagged along! It was lots of fun, especially the ride to there and back with our kids plus three teenagers! The flag football was fun to watch but I especially enjoyed the girls volleyball....never watched volleyball before but I did enjoy it.

 Harper, Chase and Malachi playing great together:


If there's a tree, Cooper will climb it

Doesn't matter where he is or who he's with, Cooper wants his Ducks first thing in the morning

 the hotel had free breakfast, after eating Harper showed Malachi and Chase her new Leappad

Look at that sleepy head

Coop found another tree to climb

Look at how handsome Chase is:

Baylee and Delany 


"use at your own risk", a dangerous Pepsi machine