Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Huge Family Trip to Disney

On January 27th we went to Disney....29 of us went to Disney...I'm sorry Walt...but we had a blast!!! Adam went on Rockin Roller Coaster, and he doesn't like roller coasters, Cooper went on it too, it was his first upside down roller coaster. Harper was super brave and went on Tower of Terror...maybe I traumatized her for life....she was a little upset when she got off to say the least! It was the perfect day for Disney, warm and cloudy and almost no wait for most of the rides. The fireworks were magical as always and the way Cinderella's Castle lights up at night is spectacular! There's more photos on my photo page
Just a few of all the kids



Chasity and Peanut

Baylee and Carissa

In line for Tower of Terror

Chip and Dale and the kids...and Adam

LOVE the castle at night!

it doesn't happen often, so when it does I gotta have proof


 After over 12 hours Peanut finally got some ice cream, she was so tired she had to lay down to eat it

Heather, Holly, Shane, Adam and Chad