Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Friday, April 3, 2015

Enjoying our Spring!

Spring break has come & gone! That means school is quickly coming to an end! I'm more excited about it than the kids!!! We didn't go anywhere for Spring Break this year since Cooper had a state wrestling meet the weekend after.

March has been really hot! We skipped Spring & went straight to Summer! That means enjoying a fun day at the beach!






Harper got to go to an Orlando City game with dad & Chad & Michelle's family. She LOVED it!

She said "mom, I'm not drinking beer, I promise. Some people were drinking beer but not me"


So we're headed to Blizzard Beach tomorrow to enjoy our last day with our Disney passes. We've decided to take 12-18mths off. If you go all the time Disney starts to lose it's magic. Also there's lots more we want to do but fill like every time we have a free day/night we end up there.

The girls spent the day baking last weekend!