Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving

I can't beleive Thanksgiving has come & gone & it's only 22 days until Christmas!

I took the week off of work to spend with the kids. It rained Mon-Wed which was great since we could just lay around & watch movies!

Thursday we went to Shane & Heidi's for lunch, and it was yummy & fun! Baylee & Carissa joined me for a little Black Friday shopping at Target that evening then we went & saw Mockingjay. This is the 2nd Thanksgiving in a row that I've ended up at the movies with those two, quickly becoming a nice tradition!

Friday, Saturday & Sunday were spent shopping & eating out for me & Adam. The girls were with Holly at Cydney & Carissas regional cheer comp (Cydney came in 2nd & is headed for nationals, Carissa came in 4th), Coop spent most of the weekend with his best buddy Josh playing some video game

Harper's happy she got hot chocolate in a real mug at IHOP