Love my kids

Love my kids
Afternoon at Disney

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Finally Football Season!<~~~ That's for Adam

Well tonight is the first NFL game of the season, I think Adam was so worried there wasn't gonna be a season that's he's just happy to watch anyone play tonight. I love this time of year when we're all about football from Thursday night to Tuesday morning! 

The kids are getting into the grove of being back in school. This week Cooper has had swimming and loves it. Baylee is doing super good, bringing home a 100 on her first math test and 105 on her first spelling test...I have no idea where she get's her spelling smarts from. Adam and Harper have stayed busy this week helping with Cooper's swimming classes and doing a toddler class with Aunt Amy and Malachi.

We still have football and cheer practice 3 nights a week and games on Saturday morning so our weeks are staying pretty full. I'm still completely addicted to Pinterest so that's still sucking up a lot of my time....

We've got so much going on and so much coming up, this is going to be a very busy fall!